|Played By|| Dave Sheridan (Doofy)|
Shawn Wayans (Ray)
|Appeared in||Scary Movie|
|Family|| Ray Wilkins (girlfriend Brenda Meeks)|
Bobby Prinze (girlfriend Cindy Campbell)
Doofy Gilmore (girlfriend Gale Hailstorm) Alex boyfriend) Hugh Kane George Logan wife Cindy Campbell
|Current Status|| Doofy - Alive|
Ray - Desceased
Bobby - Desceased
|Parody Of|| Ghostface (Scream)|
The Fisherman/Ben Willis (I Know What You Did Last Summer)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
Jirgen the Executioner (The Executioner) Jigsaw (saw series) Jesse saeki (the grudge) freddy krueger (a nightmare on elm street) chucky (child's play) Jason voorhees (Friday the 13th) leatherface (Texas chainsaw massacre)
"The Killer" is the main antagonist in Scary Movie, which was a parody of Scream. He is later revealed to be Doofy Gilmore. Although he is a parody of Ghostface, the Killer's mask is different from the mask used in Scream series, having more oval-shaped eyes and a mouth and wrinkles. However, he does wear the same robe used by Ghostface. The Killer's mask is known for changing expressions, such as the scene where he calls Shorty Meeks on the phone and begins a riot of shouting he came to Ray's house with a chainsaw resembling Leatherface's chainsaw "wazzzzup" where the mask is scene in a happy expression and shortly after with his tongue sticking out. There is also a scene where he gets stoned at Shorty's party and his mask changes to a squinted happy expression. The Killer is also a parody of numerous other horror film killers, such as the Fisherman from I Know What You Did Last Summer. This is revealed when he is seen carrying a hook similar to the Fisherman's when he is at Cindy Campbell's house.
Behind the maskEdit
- Drew murder: Doofy dressed as Ghostface enters Drew's house and called from somewhere. After she finds him inside his house, Doofy chases Drew through the courtyard and hides behind a tree, where is Bobby, also dressed as Ghostface. He chases her and stabs her.
- The murder of teenager: Gail Hailstorm shot the unknown teenager in the chest with a handgun in anger because he was making fun of her on the news. Gail Hailstorm is also accomplice of Doofy Gilmore.
- Cindy's scare at school: Doofy is probably responsible for this.
- Greg taunting the men's room: Ray, because it was the only one of the three causes of death in this place and while everyone was in the shower and Greg was training, Ray came back and put the image in the closet.
- Greg death: Ray, and Bobby and Cindy is Doofy was not at that place at that time. Besides that Greg wanted to fight him. When Bobby leaves the toilet, he probably tells Greg Ray alone. When Bobby asks Cindy take Buffy home, walking in the same direction as the murderer was. No reason to Doofy to be there because Buffy would see.
- The murder of Cindy's grandmother: Cindy accidentally kills her own grandmother when she pushed a massive piano down the staircase in an attempt to hit Ghostface.
- Attacking Cindy: Bobby and Ray. Bobby called Cindy when she's in the bathtub, hangs up, and then calls back, using a voice modifier to change to the Killer's voice. Cindy answers the phone in the kitchen and sees Ghostface in the kitchen, which is Ray. When Cindy's room is locked and she tries to call the police, Ghostface escapes and Bobby appears in the window. Bobby could not be the murderer here, because then he would have to go down the stairs and climb into the window, but doesn't have the time. Doofy was at the front door with mask of the murderer, but could not have changed out of the costume that fast.
- Call Buffy's house: Since Bobby was locked up at the time, either Ray or Doofy had this opportunity. Doofy picks up the phone to talk to the person on the other line, but there is nobody there. However, Ray might have been the one who called Buffy since Doofy was in another room, possibly listening in, and Ray could have called to get Bobby out of prison.
- The murder of Buffy: Although most of the evidence points to Ray, there is enough evidence to say that any of them could have entered the room and attacked Buffy.
- The murder of Brenda: Maybe Ray or Doofy, but either way they really do not, because the public anger attacked because Brenda would not shut up and let them see the movie. Anyway, here it is the possible killer Doofy, becuase that "kills" Ray in the bathroom.
- Heather and Kenny murder: Doofy is most likely responsible for Gail seems to help Heather or Kenny escape the murderer and quite watches. But Gail was run Ghostface after he threatened, so Bobby Ray or could be the murderers here.
- Tina murder: The evidence points towards Ray mainly because Doofy had no reason to show up at the party. In addition, Bobby appears through the main entrance of the party, while Ray was seen escaping below the garage door.
- Attack and murder of Bobby: Doofy attacks because Ray thought he was dead - Bobby says Cindy about after sex. Furthermore, when the murderer attacked Bobby and Cindy goes after that does not pursue the ground floor, and when Bobby reveals that he is not bleeding, Cindy runs into the kitchen only to stumble with Ray. Ray stabs Bobby a total of 18 times in a few minutes. Doofy later seems stabbing Ray and tries to kill Cindy.
- Cindy attack: Doofy, obviously because Bobby and Ray are killed.