|Played By|| Dave Sheridan (Doofy)|
Shawn Wayans (Ray)
|Appeared in||Scary Movie|
|Family|| Ray Wilkins (girlfriend Brenda Meeks)|
Bobby Prinze (girlfriend Cindy Campbell)
Doofy Gilmore (girlfriend Gale Hailstorm) Alex boyfriend) Hugh Kane George Logan wife Cindy Campbell
|Current Status|| Doofy - Alive|
Ray - Desceased
Bobby - Desceased
|Parody Of|| Ghostface (Scream)|
The Fisherman/Ben Willis (I Know What You Did Last Summer)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
Jirgen the Executioner (The Executioner) Jigsaw (saw series) Jesse saeki (the grudge) freddy krueger (a nightmare on elm street) chucky (child's play) Jason voorhees (Friday the 13th) leatherface (Texas chainsaw massacre)
"The Killer" is the main antagonist in Scary Movie, which was a parody of Scream. He is later revealed to be Doofy Gilmore. Although he is a parody of Ghostface, the Killer's mask is different from the mask used in Scream series, having more oval-shaped eyes and a mouth and wrinkles. However, he does wear the same robe used by Ghostface. The Killer's mask is known for changing expressions, such as the scene where he calls Shorty Meeks on the phone and begins a riot of shouting he came to ray's house with a chainsaw resembling leatherface's chainsaw "wazzzzup" where the mask is scene in a happy expression and shortly after with his tongue sticking out. There is also a scene where he gets stoned at Shorty's party and his mask changes to a squinted happy expression. The Killer is also a parody of numerous other horror film killers, such as the Fisherman from I Know What You Did Last Summer. This is revealed when he is seen carrying a hook similar to the Fisherman's when he is at Cindy Campbell's house.
Behind the MaskEdit
- Drew's murder: Doofy dressed as Ghostface enters Drew's house and calls her from somewhere. After she found him inside her house, Doofy chases Drew and she hides behind a tree, where is Bobby, also as Ghostface. He chases her and stabs her.
- Teen's murder: Gail Hailstorm shot the unknown teenager into the chest with a handgun when she got angry when he makes fun of her on the news camera. Gail Hailstorm is also an accomplice of Doofy Gilmore.
- Scaring Cindy at school: That must have been Doofy, because Bobby and Ray was in the classroom.
- Taunting Greg in the men's bathroom: Ray, because he was the only one of the three killers in that place and then while everyone was in the shower and Greg was training, Ray came back and put the picture in the closet.
- Greg's Death: Ray, because Bobby is seen with Cindy and Doofy was not in that place at the moment. Besides that Greg wanted to fight him. When Bobby leaves to go to the bathroom, he probably tells Ray that Greg is alone. When Bobby asks Cindy to take Buffy home, he walks the same direction the killer was.
- Cindy's grandmother's murder: Cindy accidentally kills her own grandmother. She pushes a piano downstairs to hit Ghostface. He moves and the piano crushes her grandmother to death.
- Attacking Cindy: Bobby and Ray. Bobby calls Cindy when she's in the bathtub. When off, he calls her again, but in Ghostface's voice. Cindy answers the phone in the kitchen and sees Ray, dressed as the killer behind the couch. When Cindy sneaks into the room and called the police, Ghostface vanishes and Bobby appears in the window. Note that Bobby could not be the killer, because then he would not have time to go down the stairs and appear in the window. Besides that, after Doofy was at the door with the killer's mask.
- Buffy's murder: Ray because he's the only killer that makes no sound.
- Brenda's murder: Maybe Ray or Doofy, but either way he did not actually attack her, because those who did it was the public who wanted to watch the movie, but could not because Brenda talked too much.
- Tina's murder: Ray, because there would be no reason to Doofy to be there at the party and Bobby appeared by the front entrance, while Ray ran out by the garage door.
- Mr. Campbell's abduction: Bobby. Don''t you remember he was in the room when Cindy said that her father was going to travel?
- Bobby's murder: Ray, but he wasn't dressed as Ghostface when he did it.
- Ray's murder: Doofy,obviously, as well as Bobby was dead already.
- Cindy's attack: Doofy, as well as he killed Ray.