|Played By|| Dave Sheridan (Doofy)|
Shawn Wayans (Ray)
|Appeared in||Scary Movie|
|Family|| Ray Wilkins (girlfriend Brenda Meeks)|
Bobby Prinze (girlfriend Cindy Campbell)
Doofy Gilmore (girlfriend Gale Hailstorm) Alex boyfriend) Hugh Kane George Logan wife Cindy Campbell
|Current Status|| Doofy - Alive|
Ray - Desceased
Bobby - Desceased
|Parody Of|| Ghostface (Scream)|
The Fisherman/Ben Willis (I Know What You Did Last Summer)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
Jirgen the Executioner (The Executioner) Jigsaw (saw series) Jesse saeki (the grudge) freddy krueger (a nightmare on elm street) chucky (child's play) Jason voorhees (Friday the 13th) leatherface (Texas chainsaw massacre)
"The Killer" is the main antagonist in Scary Movie, which was a parody of Scream. He is later revealed to be Doofy Gilmore. Although he is a parody of Ghostface, the Killer's mask is different from the mask used in Scream series, having more oval-shaped eyes and a mouth and wrinkles. However, he does wear the same robe used by Ghostface. The Killer's mask is known for changing expressions, such as the scene where he calls Shorty Meeks on the phone and begins a riot of shouting he came to ray's house with a chainsaw resembling leatherface's chainsaw "wazzzzup" where the mask is scene in a happy expression and shortly after with his tongue sticking out. There is also a scene where he gets stoned at Shorty's party and his mask changes to a squinted happy expression. The Killer is also a parody of numerous other horror film killers, such as the Fisherman from I Know What You Did Last Summer. This is revealed when he is seen carrying a hook similar to the Fisherman's when he is at Cindy Campbell's house.
Behind the MaskEdit
- Drew's murder: Doofy dressed as Ghostface enters Drew's house and calls her from somewhere. After she finds him inside her house, Doofy chases Drew through the yard and she hides behind a tree, where is Bobby, also dressed as Ghostface. He chases her and stabs her.
- Teen's murder: Gail Hailstorm shot the unknown teenager into the chest with a handgun when she got angry becuase he was making fun of her on the news. Gail Hailstorm is also an accomplice of Doofy Gilmore.
- Scaring Cindy at school: Doofy is probably the one responsible for this.
- Taunting Greg in the men's bathroom: Ray, because he was the only one of the three killers in that place and while everyone was in the shower and Greg was training, Ray came back and put the picture in the closet.
- Greg's Death: Ray, because Bobby is seen with Cindy and Doofy was not in that place at the moment. Besides that Greg wanted to fight him. When Bobby leaves to go to the bathroom, he probably tells Ray that Greg is alone. When Bobby asks Cindy to take Buffy home, he walks the same direction the killer was. There's no reason for Doofy to be there, because Buffy would see him.
- Cindy's grandmother's murder: Cindy accidentally kills her own when she pushes a piano downstairs to hit Ghostface. He moves and the piano crushes her grandmother to death.
- Attacking Cindy: Bobby and Ray. Bobby calls Cindy when she's in the bathtub. He hangs up and calls her again, but using Ghostface's voice. Cindy answers the phone in the kitchen and sees Ray, dressed as the killer behind the couch. When Cindy locks herself the room and calls the police, Ghostface vanishes and Bobby appears in the window. Bobby could not be the killer, because then he wouldn't have time to go down the stairs and climb in the window. Doofy was in the front door with the killer's mask, a signal that he was at the police station.
- Call at Buffy's house: Since Bobby was locked up at the time, either Ray or Doofy had this chance. Doofy picks up the phone to talk to the person in the other line, but there's no one there. Even so, Doofy is a quite impossible choice for this scene since he was in the room next door and they would hear him.
- Buffy's murder: Although most evidence pointed toward Ray, there is enough evidence to say that either of them could hav entered and attacked Buffy.
- Brenda's murder: Maybe Ray or Doofy, but either way he didn't actually do it, because the audience attacked her out of anger because Brenda wouldn't shut up and let them watch the movie. Anyway, the possible killer here is Doofy, becuase he "kills" Ray in the bathroom.
- Heather and Kenny's murder: Doofy is most likely responsible because Gail seems to not help Heather or Kenny escape from the killer and rather watches. However, Gail did run from Ghostface after he threatened her, so Bobby or Ray could be the killers here.
- Tina's murder: Evidence mostly points toward Ray, because Doofy had no reason to appear at the party. As well, Bobby appears by the party's front entrance while Ray was escaping by the garage door.
- Bobby's attack and murder: Doofy attacks because Ray was thought to be dead - Bobby tells Cindy about it after sex. Plus, when the killer attacks Bobby and goes after Cindy, he doesn't chase her downstairs and when Bobby reveals he's not bleeding, Cindy runs towards the kitchen only to bump into Ray. Ray stabs Bobby a total of 18 times a few minutes later. Doofy later appears to stab Ray and attempts to kill Cindy.
- Cindy's attack: Doofy, obviously because Bobby and Ray are killed.