|Played By|| Dave Sheridan (Doofy)|
Shawn Wayans (Ray)
|Appeared in||Scary Movie|
|Family|| Ray Wilkins (girlfriend Brenda Meeks)|
Bobby Prinze (girlfriend Cindy Campbell)
Doofy Gilmore (girlfriend Gale Hailstorm) Alex boyfriend) Hugh Kane George Logan wife Cindy Campbell
|Current Status|| Doofy - Alive|
Ray - Desceased
Bobby - Desceased
|Parody Of|| Ghostface (Scream)|
The Fisherman/Ben Willis (I Know What You Did Last Summer)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
Jirgen the Executioner (The Executioner) Jigsaw (saw series) Jesse saeki (the grudge) freddy krueger (a nightmare on elm street) chucky (child's play) Jason voorhees (Friday the 13th) leatherface (Texas chainsaw massacre)
"The Killer" is the main antagonist in Scary Movie, which was a parody of Scream. He is later revealed to be Doofy Gilmore. Although he is a parody of Ghostface, the Killer's mask is different from the mask used in Scream series, having more oval-shaped eyes and a mouth and wrinkles. However, he does wear the same robe used by Ghostface. The Killer's mask is known for changing expressions, such as the scene where he calls Shorty Meeks on the phone and begins a riot of shouting he came to Ray's house with a chainsaw resembling Leatherface's chainsaw "wazzzzup" where the mask is scene in a happy expression and shortly after with his tongue sticking out. There is also a scene where he gets stoned at Shorty's party and his mask changes to a squinted happy expression. The Killer is also a parody of numerous other horror film killers, such as the Fisherman from I Know What You Did Last Summer. This is revealed when he is seen carrying a hook similar to the Fisherman's when he is at Cindy Campbell's house. It is believed that there were three killers.
Behind the maskEdit
- Drew's murder: Doofy as Ghostface enters Drew's house and calls her from somewhere. After she finds him inside her house, Doofy chases Drew through the courtyard and she hides behind a tree, where is Bobby, also dressed as Ghostface. He chases her and stabs her.
- Campus teenager's murder: Gail Hailstorm shot the unknown teenager in the chest with a handgun in anger because he was making fun of her on the news. Gail Hailstorm is also Doofy's accomplice.
- Cindy's scare at school: Doofy is probably responsible for this.
- Tauting Greg in the men's room: Probably Ray, because he was the only one of the three there. While everyone was in the shower and Greg was training, Ray came back and put the photo there.
- Greg's murder: Doofy. Bobby and Cindy are with Buffy backstage. When Bobby leaves the toilet, he probably warns Doofy that Greg is alone. When Bobby asks Buffy to take Cindy home, he walks to the same direction the killer was.
- Cindy's grandmother's murder: Cindy accidentally killed her own grandmother when she pushed a massive piano down the stairs in an attempt to hit Ghostface.
- Attacking Cindy: Bobby and Ray. Bobby calls Cindy when she's in the bathtub, hangs up, and then Ray calls her. Cindy answers the phone in the kitchen and sees Ghostface (Ray) in the living room. When Cindy locks herself in her room and tries to call the police, Ghostface escapes and Bobby appears in the window. Bobby could not be the culprit here, because he would have to go down the stairs and climb up the window, but he wouldn't have enough time. Doofy was at the front door with killer's mask.
- Phone call at Buffy's house: Since Bobby was locked up at the time, either Ray or Doofy had this opportunity. Doofy picks up the phone to talk to the person on the other line, but there's nobody there. However, Ray might have been the one who called Cindy since Doofy was in the room next door, someone could have heard him.
- Buffy's murder: Although most of the evidence points to Ray, there is enough evidence to say that any of them could have entered the room and attacked her.
- Brenda's murder: Maybe Ray or Doofy, but either way they really didn't kill her. The angered audience at the movies attacked Brenda because she would not shut up and let them watch the movie. Anyway, the possible killer is Doofy, because Ray was "murdered" in the bathroom.
- Heather's and Kenny's murder: Doofy is most likely to be responsible for this.
- ina's murder: The evidence points towards Ray mainly because Doofy had no reason to show up at the party. In addition, Bobby appears through the main entrance of the party.
- Bobby's attack and murder: Doofy attacks Bobby because Ray was thought to be dead - Bobby tells Cindy about it after sex. Furthermore, when the murderer attacks Bobby and goes after Cindy, he doesn't pursue down the stairs. When Bobby reveals that he is not bleeding, Cindy runs to the kitchen only to bump into Ray. Ray stabs Bobby a total of 18 times in a few minutes. Doofy later stabs Ray and tries to kill Cindy.